Ready to sign up?
Does your dog jump up, play bite or bark? Do you need some potty training help for your pup? Or do you want you and your dog to get a training refresher? Our training classes will have you telling everyone that your dog is a "Good Dog!" in no time!
Join our “Good Dog!” manners class program to give your dog the best possible start to life with you. Our program focuses on teaching your dog to be well mannered while also teaching you both skills and techniques to ensure training success.
Our classes are perfect for new or experienced dog owners and we tailor our lessons to the class’ level of knowledge and understanding. Our classes cover everything from basic behaviors like sit, down and stay to troubleshooting common nuisance behaviors such as jumping up, mouthing and counter surfing.
Examples of behaviors covered in class:
- learning basic obedience
- walking on a loose leash instead of pulling
- no jumping up on people or counters
- greeting visitors politely in the home
- walking past other dogs calmly
- learning new behaviors to replace attention seeking behaviors like barking, pawing and nipping
- being calm instead of anxious or fearful
- and more!
Our program operates in a 2 level system. Each dog and handler team starts our program with Basic Manners and move up to Advanced Manners as they master the set of tasks and behaviors needed to graduate.
Basic Manners is the perfect starting point for all teams. This class starts with our well-rounded beginner curriculum and is designed to introduce your dog to learning basic skills and good manners. Basic Manners is appropriate for dogs of all ages with little to no previous obedience training. Our manners classes are appropriate for dogs of all ages.
All classes are on-leash and dogs are kept in crates at your side when they are not working. We will provide crates and chairs for class time.
Our program is sold in 8 or 12 week time frames. The price is $180 per 8 weeks or $250 for 12 weeks and you select the date you'd like to join. Our program is a constantly rolling program so join anytime! You can also continue to add 8-12 weeks on until you and your dog graduate the program.
PLEASE NOTE: Dog or human aggressive dogs are NOT permitted in classes. Please contact us directly for options and resources for these dogs.
Dogs can jump ahead a level in our program upon joining if their owner provides proof of attending a class at another location OR the dog tests out of the class.
Please contact us with any questions.
All dogs are required to be up-to-date on the following vaccinations at least seven days prior to the start of class (protective titers also accepted):
- Rabies — for all dogs ages 16 weeks and older, updated annually or every 3 years (per your veterinarian’s recommendation)
- Distemper/Parvo — updated annually or every 3 years (per your veterinarian’s recommendation), puppies must have had at least two sets prior to starting class
- Bordetella — updated annually
- Flu vaccine is not required but highly suggested
Ready to start?
Join our client portal and sign up for our programs!